Asking will cost you nothing
If you have a question that is not covered in the section below, do not hesitate to call us.
Important: The mentioned documents / means of payment are required when renting.
- You need a valid, personal identification document, e.g. your identity card.
- You need a suitable and valid driving licence (driving licence) to drive the rented vehicle.
- You need cash or an EC card or a credit card for the payment processing (advance payment of the rental price and deposit).
- For corporate customers we need a written order (e-mail, online reservation).
Please note our general terms and conditions.
- For certain rental properties and/or destinations (domestic/international) we charge a deposit.
- This is due immediately upon collection of the rental property and will be refunded upon return (cash/refund to your bank account).
- In the event that the rented property shows damage that has not occurred during normal wear and tear/vehicle use, the deposit cannot be refunded in full or at all.
- Yes, we offer you lashing straps for the entire rental period at a charge within the framework of a rental:
- One set = 3 tension belts for 5,00 Euro incl. VAT plus 50,- EUR deposit
- Also you have the possibility to purchase them from us.
- Yes, against a deposit of 20,00 EUR you will get the necessary connectors for each rental.
- Any rental costs will not be charged. Please note that if the adapter is lost, we will charge you the cost of a new adapter.
Further information can be found at: Wikipedia - The free encyclopedia
- A (digital) driver card is a memory chip for recording driving and work data for the control of driving personnel (digital activity record).
- Since 1 May 2006 there has been an obligation to carry digital certificates of activity.
- This means that all new vehicles, which must have an activity recording device, are now equipped with a digital tachograph.
Important: You will not be automatically redirected to our website if you use our QR-Code.
- A QR-Code® is a code that contains information such as telephone numbers and Internet addresses.
- It can be read using a smartphone and the corresponding software (so-called QR Code Reader/Scanner App).
- The information read out, e.g. a phone number, can be used more quickly - without tedious typing.
- We use a QR code as a business card on our websites.
- You do not incur any costs when using our QR code.
- Our QR code contains the following information about us:
- Company name
- Company address
- Call numbers
- Internet address
- Business hours
- All dimensions refer to the internal dimensions of a rental property.
- The outer dimensions can be taken from the vehicle registration document.
- The weight specifications always refer to the permissible total weight (zGG) as well as the available payload (NL).
- The net weight can be calculated as follows from these data:
- The following technical requirements for the train combination must be met by you so that you can drive a trailer (e.g. A2) with a speed limit of 100 km/h:
- Your towing vehicle must be equipped with ABS (ABV),
- it may be permitted up to a maximum total mass of 3,500 kg (permissible total weight).
- The ratio of the permissible total weight of the trailer to the unladen weight of the towing vehicle is prescribed:
- empty mass of the towing vehicle => 1,500 kg x factor 1.1 = permissible total mass of the trailer of 1,650 kg (but maximum permissible towing capacity of the towing vehicle
- If the above requirements are not met, the general maximum speed for trailers is 80 km/h.
- Technical requirements already fulfilled by us:
- The trailer is approved for 100 km/h.
- The trailer is braked (without hydraulic shock absorbers).
- The tyres of the trailer are permitted for a maximum speed of 120 km/h (speed index: L) and have no surcharge to the load index.
- The tyres of the trailer are not older than 6 years.
- The trailer has an official 100km/h sticker.